MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: strange extension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just notice on a thread that in the url after the domain it reads:

/showthread.php?tid=3&pid=3#pid3

and on the tab on IE, it reads SRV#pid3

The name of the thread is SRV, and when I go to click EDIT POST, it says that the url i am requesting is not onthe server or something like that.
/showthread.php?tid=3&pid=3#pid3 is fine, but as for SRV#pid3, you must have a SEO plugin of some sort. By default MyBB doesn't put the name of the thread into the URL, even with the SEF URLs. I also just tested in IE and it doesn't show the #pid bit on the tab for me.
(2009-02-24, 10:47 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]/showthread.php?tid=3&pid=3#pid3 is fine, but as for SRV#pid3, you must have a SEO plugin of some sort. By default MyBB doesn't put the name of the thread into the URL, even with the SEF URLs. I also just tested in IE and it doesn't show the #pid bit on the tab for me.

Mattalan, you werent looking at my site, were you? I have two of them up. The second (that you probably didnt look at) has some profanity in the title, so I didnt want to post it in the forum (or to you unless it is ok), Toungue