MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is Codepress?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what the heck is codepress
It's MyBB's edit in the Admin CP for stylesheets(in Advanced Mode), and the editor for templates - not exactly sure what it is; but that sums it upToungue
CodePress is web-based source code editor with syntax highlighting written in JavaScript that colors text in real time while it's being typed in the browser. - CodePress Project Page
(2009-02-25, 12:57 AM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]CodePress is web-based source code editor with syntax highlighting written in JavaScript that colors text in real time while it's being typed in the browser. - CodePress Project Page
^.^ a better explanationToungue lol
man i would've preferred you delete the post rather than give it its own topic which it totally doesn't deserve
CodePress is the thing that hates IE and makes pages using it (editing templates) run extremely slow and most of the time will crash your browser... as for what it's supposed to do, see above.
I dunno if anyone else has experienced this, but CodePress doesn't seem to be working at all in Google Chrome Confused All I get is a textarea that can't be edited or highlighted.
I like it and works perfect in FF 3.0

it´s like a Notepad++ inside admin Cpanel
@hamster; No it doesn't work in Google Chrome.. yet.
(2009-02-26, 10:45 AM)hamster Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno if anyone else has experienced this, but CodePress doesn't seem to be working at all in Google Chrome Confused All I get is a textarea that can't be edited or highlighted.
The way it renders is not yet compatible with Chrome, as it's a new browser.