MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i'm in love with safari 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
chrome eat your heart out

http://www.apple.com/safari/
Hm. Looks quite decentBig Grin
I think Im done with beta versions of browsers. Whenever I use them something always goes wrong and crashes the computer. Plus, for windows, safari sucks.
(2009-02-25, 04:55 AM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]I think Im done with beta versions of browsers. Whenever I use them something always goes wrong and crashes the computer. Plus, for windows, safari sucks.
Windows + WindowBlinds + Mac theme + Safari = <33
I think Im done with programs that make my computer look like a mac. Those Programs were the reason behind me resetting my computer.
(2009-02-25, 04:58 AM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]I think Im done with programs that make my computer look like a mac. Those Programs were the reason behind me resetting my computer.
Couldn't you have just uninstalled the programs? Confused
well i doubt i'm the only mac user here (doesn't chris boulton use a mac) so i hope someone finds this interesting!

i'm loving this
I'm pretty sure he does, but I could be wrong. I know your not the only Mac user - and me being a Windows user, I look forward to trying it.
the initial review i read was for the windows version and apparently it's a lot more stable than safari 3
Yeah I am a mac user. I was at work earlier and saw the email from apple introdcuing it. I hadn't realized it was coming out already. I thought safari 4 was due out next month or so. Nice looking so far.

Michael
Pages: 1 2 3