MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cant set default template for Unregistered / Not Logged In users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary
- i have the GreenNight template and i cant seem to set the default mybb template for the Unregistered / Not Logged users...i can do it for all mods admins, reg and banned but not Unregistered / Not Logged

* URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page
- http://www.thescrewshop.com/board/index.php

* New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB)?
- new install

* Test user account (if a posting/UserCP issue)
-n/a
* Screenshot or error text, verbatim
- the option doesnt show up when i got admin cp > Templates & Style > MyBB Default > under Allowed User Groups
Excuse me, but if it is a green/black theme, then it appears fine to me.
i dont want the greennight theme to be the default for the unregistered users...i want mybb default to be what they see when they arent registered or logged in...
I don't really know how to do it, but since it is default, it appears to everyone, I don't know if you can choose an option like that.

Sorry.
Whatever is the default theme is what guests see, and what users will have when they register. That's how it works. Maybe make it so the default theme is only visible to guests, or make no other themes visible to guests.