MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Boards going missing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have updated a previous version of MyBB to the current release

Recently, I decided to do some forum purning. Here's the problem....

Sub-Forum get's moved to new catagory,
old catagory gets deleted.
Sub-forum goes missing.

I can find the missing sub-forums in the database, but have no way of knowing how to get the put in place and I'd REALLY like to get this problem fixed. Help!
I"ve checked te problem as well using another copy of MyBB (a fresh install) that I had set up for a friend. The bug still persists, which leads me to believe it's the script version itself and not my database, or my particular install.
Allright, did a search ad found someone who had a fix by addig some code after another, and then replacing some.

Although it hasn't seemed to skrew anything up, the bug is still there.

So...any updates on this problem would be much helpful.
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=4353

I can't guarantee that the fix will work on that thread.

And if the subforums have been deleted, you can't get them back unless you restore your backup.
The fix I tried was from that thread, actualy.

Am also haing things such as "Yahoo! Slurp!" and "MSN Search" show up in my members list, although they do not have any sort of member status.

I do not know if the second problem was supposed to be fixed in the recent update patch, but it's still there as well.
If anyone would like to see the naughty search engines where they're not supposed to be...

www.tempest-night.com/mainforum

And I"m working on a new skin, currently.