MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SimpleButtons - 9 Multi-color button sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok.. Released some forum status icons yesterday, and today I was working on some buttons. There are 9 sets in 9 different colors. You can view the entire post I made here.

Note you must be a member of my forum to download these images. Registration is free.

Please read all instructions before downloading.

Thanks
Good work! Thank you Smile
How long have you been making graphics??

Just FYI, you seem to be missing a <br /> in your index or index_boardstats template
Good work, I may use these in the future.
(2009-02-28, 11:02 AM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]How long have you been making graphics??

Just FYI, you seem to be missing a <br /> in your index or index_boardstats template

What exactly do you mean by "making"? I'm not sure how to interpret the question.

Regarding the break, is that better now?

Edit: I'm guessing you're wondering how long I've known how to create graphics.. not necessarily how often I've been releasing them. I've been a Photochopper quite a while, I can edit, create just about any effect. As for releasing I only recently got into wanting to make graphics for others. Now that I've learned HTML and CSS in the past 7 weeks I can finally do some web design. Still more to learn though in the web design aspect... much more........