MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How Can I include PHP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, everybody. I've programed a new MyCode (BBCode), to my forum, but it doesn't work with PHP. The problem, is: when i'm going to use it, it charges ALL the html code, but PHP code, it doesn't work.
My question is: ¿Is there someway to do work with PHP?
I just need it to put an include.
Also, I tried convert it in a plugin, but It does the same (just works HTML code and the PHP code, not.).
I hope that you can help me. Thanks.
You need to make a plugin to use PHP with MyCode. The MyCode manager in the AdminCP is just a simple post -> HTML converter.
(2009-02-26, 12:24 PM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]You need to make a plugin to use PHP with MyCode. The MyCode manager in the AdminCP is just a simple post -> HTML converter.

Thanks. And, where Can I find that plugin? Because, I'm searching here, and I don't find it.
Can you tell me, where is it?
Thanks very much.
(2009-02-26, 04:17 PM)daakurai Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. And, where Can I find that plugin? Because, I'm searching here, and I don't find it.
Thanks very much.
(2009-02-26, 12:24 PM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]You need to make a plugin to use PHP with MyCode.

Unless you have a specific MyCode in mind.
(2009-02-27, 10:37 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-02-26, 04:17 PM)daakurai Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. And, where Can I find that plugin? Because, I'm searching here, and I don't find it.
Thanks very much.
(2009-02-26, 12:24 PM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]You need to make a plugin to use PHP with MyCode.
Unless you have a specific MyCode in mind.

But I don't know to make a plugin to allow PHP with MyCodes... I just know to make simples plugins.
Can you help me? If You can make a plugin, You would help me much.
Thanks.