MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant Use HTML Type Of Posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I Cant use the font property, infact i can only use a simple text post rather than the one i am seeing here.

I am totally missing FONT, Text Size, Color and property, etc.,

why i cant see the font type, text and so in "post a thread page"? i can only able to use simple text version. Please let me know how i can make use of font.
You can manually type the MyCode. Are you saying you can't see the message editor??
I can see the editor (simply the area to type text) but there is no options like choosing the text and font.. (which i can see in this board).
Right, so you can't see the editor. Is it turned on in your options??
how to see if its turned on ?
UserCP > Edit Options > make sure it's turned on.
I cant find anything like that.. but, i dont know if i made you understand my problem. here i am sending my screen shot. hope this will explain what i want to say!
I'm understanding your problem perfectly well. What do you mean by you can't find anything like that?? Just click User CP, then Edit Options, then check to make sure the setting to show the MyCode editor is turned on, it's in the bottom right corner of the page.
But MyCode editor is turned on already
Right, that's what I was trying to find out.

Can you try another browser?? Or give us a URL and test account??
Pages: 1 2