MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some questions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. How do I change the color of the username?(I know you can put red, green...) I want a dark shade of orange.

2.Can you put userbars?

3. Can you move the username, avatar, and post count to the side, and not on top in threads?

Thanks.
1. Edit a Usergroup in your AdminCP, and you'll see a field - "Username Style". Changing the colour to either a default one (such as 'green') or a hex value (for example, #003366) will change the colour of the name.

2. Userbars? What do you mean?

3. Yep, it's called the "Classic Postbit". You can learn how to force this on your users at this thread: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-40093.html
Userbars is like the on you have saying Support team.
That's the usergroupgroup image
Oh, I thought the usergroup group image is the group's avatar!

Thank you Smile.

I just need ones as good.
Please, can someone tell me how to put the group image, I went to the settings, just don't know how.
When you are edtiting a group there is an option to add a usergroup image. You just have to enter the path to it.
You needs to start with images/ and go from there. For example, images/groupimages/english/team-administrator.gif will go to the default one saying Administrator.