MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Messaging all board members?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Is there something to click on to message all board members at once?

Thanks,

Tink
AdminCP > Users & Groups > Mass mail (left menu bar)
Great! Thanks!Smile
Hmm...I have 25 members including myself, but it says it was sent to 23 people. "Total Recipients: 23 - Change recipient conditions" Huh
Well what conditions did you give??
This is an old topic but I didn't want to create a whole new one for it.

My mail queue has a total recipients of 72 while I have 75 members in total. I selected all user groups in the recipient list (double checked it) and didn't select any other option. First I thought it had something to do with some users being in multiple groups but on second thought that shouldn't be an issue at all (right?)... Any thoughts, what can I check? Or is this because some members might disabled "allow administrators to sent me messages" thing in their profile?
I think it must be that they've turned off emails. To make sure everybody is set to receive emails, run this in phpMyAdmin:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `allownotices` = '1';
Thanks Matt. For now I'll respect their choice of not receiving admin emails, but that query might come in handy some other time when the message is very important Smile