MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bug with the Skin : OrangeIce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a big bug with the skin : OrangeIce
allways that i use in this skin.
i cant see color in post and theards.
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean!? Can you please post a screenshot with further informations?
the color work but in Link i cant see the colors
Please post a screenshot of your problem because I'm not sure what your problem is. Rolleyes
ok i will explain again. this prob in all the skin(on my forum)
i cant give color to the link
green
and this is the bb code
Quote:[color=green ]green[/color ]
i dont see the green..
That's not a bug. As you can see here it's also not green. Wink

If you want to have green colored links you have to go to Admin-CP -> Themes -> Modify/Delete -> *your theme* -> Edit

You have to change the color there but this will change the color for all links.
that very bad!!
they need to fix that!
It is not a bug at all -- it's standard HTML behaviour. Because links have their own colour set, your browser will apply that link's colour to whatever comes after it. So, if you set the green before the link tag, it'll get to the link tag and think "Oh yes, we want links to be blue. Better turn this next bit blue!".

Overriding this is quite simple, and involves nothing more than simply putting your colour tags inside the link rather than outside it. Then, the browser will get to the link, turn the next piece of text blue, then get to another font tag and realise that you want it green instead.

See?