MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone notice quite a bit of the staff changed their names?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone else here noticed that over the past few months almost all the staff (or at least quite a bit) here changed their usernames?

TikiTiki went to Ryan Gordon
DennisTT went to Dennis Tsang
rh1n0 went to Ryan Loos
Zinga Burga went to Yumi (even though he is no longer a developer)
Matt has had numerous username changes. Smile
And I'm sure there's more... Smile

Is this something you all coordinated or was one of you just a trendsetter and the rest followed suit? Smile

Smile

BMR777
It was coordinatedToungue We did it took be more professional.Smile
Ok. Cause it seemed to me that it was gradual rather than coordinated. Smile

Yeah, I do agree it makes you look more professional though. Smile
Well it was agreed that the people who wanted to do it, could do it at their own time - it wasn't meant to be like "Let's count, and on 3 - everyone hit the "Change" button so we look coolBig Grin"Toungue
It wasn't forced on any of us to change our names - it's personal choice - that's why it was gradual and not coordinated...

Not doubt they'll be more changes Toungue
Actually I think it went from gradual to a more coordinated thing. I personally just didn't like saying tikitiki anymore.
I still sign off PMs with rh1n0.. Sad

Also, my IRC name is still rh1n0 - I don't know if I want to change that.
(2009-02-27, 12:37 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]I still sign off PMs with rh1n0.. Sad

Also, my IRC name is still rh1n0 - I don't know if I want to change that.
And so is your Skype name - something similar, anyways.Toungue
(2009-02-27, 12:40 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]And so is your Skype name - something similar, anyways.Toungue
Well I only wanted to change things here on MyBB. All I have to do to complete that is change the IRC name. My MSN nick name doesn't count as it's only staff that has that anyway. Smile But I will probably end up changing that to Ryan soon.
Pages: 1 2