MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template style sheet + images don't seem to load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all

as the title says, my forum isn't propperly loading the css style sheet and the images.
this is the result http://v3n0x.ycn-hosting.com/ETF/forum
I didn't even touch anything after I installed it, I haven't even accesed the admin control panel yet.
Any support would be welcome.

Regards

PS: I don't think it's because I'm using Firefox 3 (it should support Firefox, I'm sure about it that it does) because I also tested it with Internet Explorer, and it gave me the same result.
I say this every day Smile

Make sure ./cache/ and ./cache/themes/ are CHMOD to 777. Folders inside here ened to be 777 and fiels need to be 666. If that doesn't work, view the source of your index, find the link to global.css, if you see a 403 error, ask your host to whitelist you against mod_security.
(2009-02-27, 09:24 AM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]I say this every day Smile

Make sure ./cache/ and ./cache/themes/ are CHMOD to 777. Folders inside here ened to be 777 and fiels need to be 666. If that doesn't work, view the source of your index, find the link to global.css, if you see a 403 error, ask your host to whitelist you against mod_security.
alright thanks mate.
I knew there was something wrong with the chmod but I didn't know where.
Although the installer didn't gave any errors when installing.

Thanks Wink