MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help with themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
lol, http://inksclan.2kool4u.net/twio is my forum aswell, i put tons of themes on it, and they worked fine

update
Cannot find server @ inksclan.2kool4u.com ....
update
(2009-02-27, 05:05 PM)Murder-Ink Wrote: [ -> ]i put tons of themes on it, and they worked fine

I don't see how that's relevant. If something is misconfigured on this one, they won't work.
ima pm you both some info
So, when I said to check the image path for the theme, did you not see that it was just 'i' and that this is clearly wrong?? Change this to the path to the theme images.
did that before, and nothing happen, the default theme is X-Static, and the path is set
It was set to images/Vision-Theme/wp and this does not exist in your file manager. images/Vision-Theme/ just has a .txt and .xml file in it. images/wp has images but you may need to update the CSS files with the URL.

Did you even read the readme that came with the theme??
i made the change, and yet the problem remain, i have tryed this with more than one themes, and they all turn out the same
Are they even 1.4 themes?? If they are, you're just uploading them wrong. Like I said, did you read the readme that they cam with??
Pages: 1 2 3 4