MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Suggestion for a new default theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
blind? If you can't see then how is that going to matter to anyone blind. Anyhow yes nice.
"blind"

well this brings me to another point: an option to enlarge the font with javascript (like phpbb 3 allready has) would be solve such problems Wink

PS: this is only a mokeup. I dont care that much about the font size when planing themes, cuz in a graphic editor the fonts look different than in the browser. But when I look at the image: yes you are right, the categorie background is a little bit enormous. Big Grin
Well I played a little bit around and I think thats my final version for a nice default theme. I hope this inspirates the team for a new design. Of course I could code it too, but i dont have the time a the moment.

Whats you opinion? (i compress to .GIF, so the background texture looks a little bit different)
Patrick's suggestion is awsome, I hope this will be approve by the team Big Grin
P@trick ... I was rough on you but that's nice. Really, really, really nice. Release it man.

EDIT: Just realized it's not coded, just a mock-up Sad

I believe the team is already in development for 2.0 default theme so I doubt this will inspire them. Hopefully though, someone sees fit to release that theme because it's awesome.
That looks awesome!
Extremely professional and modern.
Please consider releasing this theme. I know a lot of people would jump at the chance to use this.
Don't like the first picture but the blue one is awesome looking goodjob P@trick.
(2009-03-10, 09:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]may be nice for a board for children or the blind

Your harsh at times, maybe too harsh. Toungue

I like the second one, the text is far too large.
(2009-06-12, 09:05 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-10, 09:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]may be nice for a board for children or the blind

Your harsh at times, maybe too harsh. Toungue

I like the second one, the text is far too large.

It was just a joke about the font size Big Grin
wow, that is amazing P@trick. Please release it!
It looks nice, but way too fluffed up for a default theme IMO. The bottom area is way too big, and some of the elements are very oddly laid out.

With a bit of work, it would be an awesome theme.
Pages: 1 2 3