MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two Private Messages Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. At the top on the page on my forum it has:

Private Messages (New 0, Unread 92, Total {3})

Any ideas why that {3} is showing instead of the total?

2. Private messages cannot be deleted from profile. The button that is there to delete is really narrow and does not have th eword "delete" on it. When you click it it just goes to a blank page. You can delete a PM when you are viewing it but not when you are looking at the list in the inbox.

I am using 1.4 with the default theme
1. You must have something interfering, it works fine by default. Do you have any plugins??

2. So you're saying then you tick the box next to the PM, clicking the Delete button down the bottom, and it goes to a blank page?? What do you mean by 'delete from the profile'?? Confused Some printscreens of this issue would be helpful here.
I have these plugins:
Contact Form
Easy Refer
My Ad Manager
My Awards
MYPS
Topic Header
Online 24
Reputation Manager

I mean when a member (or admin) is viewing their PMsThe delete button is barely visible and has no text on it. If you checkmark the PMs and hit the button you get a blank page. A screenshot is attached
It looks like you have some language files missing. That would probably explain both of the issues. Reupload ./inc/languages/**language**/private.lang.php, and make sure it's complete.
That folder is empty (except for myps.lang.php) -

I just checked my original MYPS_v1.4.1.zip and there is nothng at all in ./inc/languages/english/ (except for an empty admin folder)
What?? You have no language files?? Confused I never actually mentioned MYPS... if you don't have the MyBB language files, you need to upload them, they're kinda essential :|
Da##it thats what happens when you try to run after a kid while you are looking at files and writing a message.

I looked at the wrong folder - I do have private.lang.php and 51 other files in the ./inc/languages/english/ directory
Toungue Well, try and upload that particular file again, it seems something isn't right with it.
Done - and it is still the same

Mind if I send you some login info by PM? I dont want to post that openly

Dont know if that would help or not
Yep, that's fine.
Pages: 1 2