MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Am I losing it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got this idea the other day...

I decided that after my truck was paid off (in a year or so) and I fix up me trailer home, heh, yes trailer. I can afford a house but that could take away my redneck ego Wink plus I dont plan to stay in it long... anyways, after all that stuff... well how about during all that, I planned to research everything I could about survival and then after all that was done... get about 4 weeks off vacation at work and then go to some random wilderness in another state and go survive in its woods with no food, drink, tent, sleeping bag, NONE OF IT!

Am I starting to lose it? Huh
this is a dumb idea
Well, I don't get out of the area much... so there aint much to think of...
As long as you'll be hangin' with Les.. Toungue
Les? Who is les?
(2009-02-28, 01:13 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]I got this idea the other day...

I decided that after my truck was paid off (in a year or so) and I fix up me trailer home, heh, yes trailer. I can afford a house but that could take away my redneck ego Wink plus I dont plan to stay in it long... anyways, after all that stuff... well how about during all that, I planned to research everything I could about survival and then after all that was done... get about 4 weeks off vacation at work and then go to some random wilderness in another state and go survive in its woods with no food, drink, tent, sleeping bag, NONE OF IT!

Am I starting to lose it? Huh

Don't be another Chris McCandless. Rolleyes

(2009-02-28, 01:51 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]Les? Who is les?

http://discovery.com/survivorman
When have you ever had it, Shawn? Wink
les stroud, is great.
Sounds wonderful to me. I guess people who never lived in a trailer don't understand the need to be in the open outdoors. Smile

Been there bro.
(2009-02-28, 05:15 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds wonderful to me. I guess people who never lived in a trailer don't understand the need to be in the open outdoors. Smile

I don't mind being in the outdoors, but being another McCandless, not sure if that's what he's looking for. Dodgy
Pages: 1 2