MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Affiliates :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am looking for affiliates on my Admin Discussions forum. I can affiliate other admin forums, that is fine. I am only looking for mybb hosts to affiliate as well as webmaster and IT related sites. Please no non-related to the stuff mentioned forums.

I ask that your site be somewhat active. My states are as followed:
Our members have made a total of 5,045 posts in 705 threads.
We currently have 72 members registered & 51 active users
The most users online at one time was 31 on 12-22-2008 at 02:48 PM

(Dang! I didn't realize I got up to 5,000 posts :p lol)

I get one to three new members a week, most of the time.

My admin forum link is in my signature. If you are interested, you can email me at [email protected] or PM me or reply here Smile
I think AdminQuest is a really cool idea, so I hope some people affiliate.
I've got a free web host that I'm building up and the majority of clients are using MyBB so far... does that count?
If its a pretty active one, yes Smile I am all for people building up new services and forums, since AQ is all about that but I dont want to affiliate with inactive forums and services at this time. But if its running smooth and growing, i'd be happy to become affiliates with ya! Smile
We opened on 02-07-2009...

Our members have made a total of 336 posts in 72 threads.
We currently have 32 members registered.

Hosting 24 Active Accounts (2 Post2Host, 42 accounts total)

Currently only spending $1/day on AdWords and only advertised on a few forums.
Hey that sound pretty active Smile What sort of affiliation would you like to do? I can text link you on the forum footer or put an announcement link in the hosting and domains area and webmaster are on my forum?

I can do all the things together as well as long as you can do it back? Please feel free to decide on what best suits you bubba Smile
Would you mind affiliating with a gaming site?
Text link sounds fine. Big Grin
Added a link to your site on mine. Wink
Okay your on my footer, where is my link on your hosting site?
Right now it's just on the main page of the forums but I'll set something up to get it displayed on the main site also.
Pages: 1 2 3 4