MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade from 1.2.14 to 1.4.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After some problems with the 1.2.14 Version I upgraded to 1.4.4.
Unfortunately the look of the threads is very strange. Which template do I have to edit to solve this?
All templates will need to be reverted to default, every one.
Ok, is there any option in the Admin CP to restore default settings? I did not find anything.
Next to each template that has it's name in green, click Options, and then revert it to original. I don't think there's a quicker way than that.
I might be blind to see it, but there's no option to do that. Please see the screenshot attached.

Could I make a new installation in another MySQL DB and transfer the template tables to my actual installation?
I don't think anyone's done that so can't really say whether that would be successful.

And no, you're not being blind, something's missing... the last 2 people who I saw with this problem said clearing their cache fixed it, try that.
Ok, should I clear all caches (i.e. version, attachtypes, smilies, etc)?
Ok, I cleared all caches in the cache manager. But there's no option to revert the template... Any other hints?
Oh, no I mean your browser cache, not the forum caches, sorry.
No, it did not work, still the same.
solved: I did not update the german language files.