MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Save as Draft" doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
By a total accident, I pressed the "Save as Draft" button. I then was forwarded into the drafts page and was given the option to edit. As this wasn't my initial idea to do (as I said), I pressed the "Edit this draft" link. I then was transferred to and empty editor with only the subject filled in. Is this a know problem? Beacase of this I have two(2) thoughts: 1) can it be corrected easily (or at all), 2) do I/my users need this function at all.
Please. if there is either a known bug or an unknown solution, please tell me how to disable this function from my site.

* my MyBB vertion is 1.4.4
* the forum is opened to read for all members/guests but only moderators and admins can write in it.
* the thread had some color settings and font stilling (italic, bold), but no attachments of any kind.

Ori...
b.t.w. - the thread mentioned took me, more then, an hour to write!
I've used that feature a few times, once yesterday, and it worked fine Confused URL and test account??
OK.
1) I can't give you a link (and/or a test user) as my forum is fully in Hebrew and you probably won't be able to understand anything.
2) I now found that the problem appears only on the forums that admins have the only permissions to write in them but others can view. The mentioned problem happens to the admin (me). When I go into a forum that everyone has permissions to write - it works fine.