MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LoL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The hosting site i smod at, moved from mybb to wBB and for some reason keeps on chmodding it self. xD revenge of mybb Toungue
I always thought wowbb looked ugly and non-modern looking...
(2009-02-28, 10:28 PM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought wowbb looked ugly and non-modern looking...

>_> not wowbb. wBB Woltlab Burning Board.

Its a very professional look. (i think that the reason)
TBH I don't see why anyone needs to buy a forum software. Confused
But that's just how I feel towards php software in general.
(2009-03-01, 04:15 AM)Beatrix Kiddo Wrote: [ -> ]TBH I don't see why anyone needs to buy a forum software. Confused
But that's just how I feel towards php software in general.

Meh the admin seems to like it, and it is much more supported then this. (just in german Toungue)
wow, why would you ever pay money for either of those! I can sort of understand buying VBB but that wowbb is a joke!
(2009-03-01, 09:15 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]wow, why would you ever pay money for either of those! I can sort of understand buying VBB but that wowbb is a joke!

It is Woltlab Burning Board. Not wowBB.
vb isnt worth the amount paid, basically i paid over $100 to get spammed Wink
(2009-03-01, 02:24 PM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-01, 09:15 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]wow, why would you ever pay money for either of those! I can sort of understand buying VBB but that wowbb is a joke!

It is Woltlab Burning Board. Not wowBB.

I know but both were discussed, thats why i said "either" as i was refering to both Woltlab Burning Board and wowBB.
they both look terrible
Pages: 1 2 3 4