MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How is that top banner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to know how the top banner is of my forums? Is it good or bad. Any tips on improvement would be appreciated.

http://mymyworld.co.cc/forums/

P.S. register so we can get more members Big Grin
It's okay. Nothing worth registering for though, in my opinion..
The logo is cheap to be honest. You can do better Smile You got way too many boards for the lack of activity you have!
(2009-03-01, 01:04 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]The logo is cheap to be honest. You can do better Smile You got way too many boards for the lack of activity you have!

well, i just created it so there can't be many users in 20 minutes Toungue

and i'm also kinda new at photoshop...still a newb
i see. you should try having fewer forums tho and gradually add more as you get more active Smile
Yeah. You try too hard to impress people with a new forum, and you'll fail. Just do what you think you should do, not what other sites do.
I used to add a lot of boards too and it never really worked out. The current boards on my admin forum are enough for me and I dont think anymore will ever really be needed. It is less confusing that way and IMO makes a forum look more active because there will be more post stats for these boards than having them all spread out to multiple boards if that makes any sense at all.

Thats my few cents at least Smile
If you want, I can make you a free logo. Big Grin
You don't want my honest opinion of your current one.
It's hideous. I'd be more likely to join if you used the default than that thing.
(2009-03-01, 10:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]It's hideous. I'd be more likely to join if you used the default than that thing.

Agreed, but you couldn't of put it any harsher. Dodgy
Pages: 1 2