MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Php help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am a complete php newb.

I am trying to make a file that shows an image depending on your location. Well to be honest i want canadains to see my real sig, and the other one thats says "Sig unavaible to you distrect Toungue
I refuse to help since I won't hand you code.. And since your a n00b, you'd need help..
(2009-03-01, 03:12 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]I refuse to help since I won't hand you code.. And since your a n00b, you'd need help..

I already have most of it (the two separate images) I am struggling to find how to make it only appear to Canadians. that is what is killing me. (my php 4b00ns book has no chapter on that.
If you can check an IP's "zone", try that..
(2009-03-01, 03:24 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]If you can check an IP's "zone", try that..

Pardon? i am not using a program this is a self written script. Well the book had most of it xD
Wait..So did you even learn PHP? Or are you just using a book?
(2009-03-01, 03:43 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Wait..So did you even learn PHP? Or are you just using a book?

I don't know php if you gave me a mod and said tell me what does what, i would have no idea. If you gave me a script and said what does this do, i might know. I have been trying to learn php/Mysql for about 2 years but juggling it with school and the things every teenager has to deal with (moronic parents sisters you want to smack girls in general) its hard to stay focused enough. the only thing i really have learned or for that matter mesmerized is the echo command. i swear i had a week or so >_> i'd be so awesome >_>
Well learn PHP first and then I might help you. I don't give out scripts. I know well how to do it, but it requires knowledge of PHP+MySQL.
(2009-03-01, 03:49 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Well learn PHP first and then I might help you. I don't give out scripts. I know well how to do it, but it requires knowledge of PHP+MySQL.

If there mysql invovled ima gonna wait a bit no use learning that till i fix my computer.
Are you trying to do this for a custom website, or for MyBB?
Pages: 1 2