MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bug copying forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found this error try to copy one forum:

SQL Error:
    1264 - Out of range value for column 'pid' at row 1
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_forums (`name`,`description`,`linkto`,`type`,`pid`,`parentlist`,
`disporder`,`active`,`open`,`allowhtml`,`allowmycode`,`allowsmilies`,`allowimgcode`,
`allowpicons`,`allowtratings`,`status`,`usepostcounts`,`password`,`showinjump`,
`modposts`,`modthreads`,`mod_edit_posts`,`modattachments`,`style`,`overridestyle`,
`rulestype`,`rulestitle`,`rules`,`defaultdatecut`,
`defaultsortby`,`defaultsortorder`) VALUES 
('Minor Staff','','','c','1','','1','1','1','0','1','1','1'
,'1','1','1','1','','1','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','','','0','','') 

What I do need for fix this error?

Thanks in advanced ^_^

EDIT: Any mod are moved this thread in support, but this is a BUG, not a dude o_O
You're getting that error because MyBB is passing a blank variable to the 'pid' column, and is normally caused my mySQL running in strict mode.

Ask your host to change the SQL mode, and your problem will be fixed.
Oh ok xD, sorry, what i do need for quit the strict mode? I'm using MySQL 5.1 in my home computer.
(2009-03-01, 05:34 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]You're getting that error because MyBB is passing a blank variable to the 'pid' column, and is normally caused by mySQL running in strict mode.

Ask your host to change the SQL mode, and your problem will be fixed.

That's true, but I think this is still a bug, mybb should be able to work seamlessly also with strict mode turn on
(2009-03-01, 05:36 PM)Ryu.Hack Wrote: [ -> ]Oh ok xD, sorry, what i do need for quit the strict mode? I'm using MySQL 5.1 in my home computer.

Login to the mySQL shell, and run

SET GLOBAL SQL_MODE=”;

That will turn off strict mode.

It might be an omission in the file if it's a bug - I haven't found any other places where strict mode causes any problems. I'll leave that to you Toungue