MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Roadmap for themes??? What is what
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Several months ago, I found a thread here which had an attachement that showed what was what when you were modifying a theme and where it was found in the Template. For example, it line by line showed the index, etc, and what line was what so you could change colors, texts, fonts, etc. Is that still around?? I have searched and cant find it anywhere.
Exactly! Thanks!!! Need to burn up a Sunday afternoon doing something, lol
Im watching the Game, Wink
I am guessing that some themes cant be modified?? I am using the blackbb theme by azagthoth. Doesnt seem I can even change the color of a line, lol.
You should be able to, make sure you are changing the right values and stylesheet.
Yes, all themes can be modified..... why exactly can't you change them??
I am in the global css. Just looking to change the color of some text, etc. I change the hex color, click save, and voila, nothing. I have tried .thead, menu.ul, and several other areas with nothing.
And your CHMOD settings are correct, and you've cleared your cache and tried to view the changes on the forum again??
(2009-03-01, 06:44 PM)Mattalan Wrote: [ -> ]And your CHMOD settings are correct, and you've cleared your cache and tried to view the changes on the forum again??

Good question. I cleared the cache, but forgot about the CHMOD. What has to be changed?? I dont think I can CHMOD thru the godaddy FTP. Any suggestions?
Pages: 1 2