MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error on AdminCP page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Admin,

I have problem with adminCP page which could not display any images. please see screen shot below. How can I solve this problem? I am looking forward to see your help.

Thanks,

Lysa
You need to upload the Admin language pack (./inc/languages/{pack}/admin/). It's just missing the text, and so making the page look blank.

Smile
Thank you for your support!

(2009-03-02, 12:44 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]You need to upload the Admin language pack (./inc/languages/{pack}/admin/). It's just missing the text, and so making the page look blank.

Smile
Had the same issue. For some reason my server CHMOD'ed the admin folder in (.inc/languages/english/admin) to 644 and all the files within the folder to 000. I had to reinstall the app and that's when that happened. Solved by CHMOD'ing admin to 777 and then contents to 666.

Thanks TommM. Wouldn't have figured this out without you.
They only really need to be 755 and 644 instead of 777 and 666.
Depending on your host, some will have a sort-of auto detect on vulnerable scripts or things that they might not particulary like and will set the CHMOD to 000. I know a few friends who had this problem, but can't remember the name of their host...

Just follow the basic requirements in CHMOD and you'll be fine... Smile