MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to use custom mycode?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i tried creating a mycode but dont know how to use it?
Please help me
I used the mycode tab in the setttings column
What do you want to do exactly?
Did you see the example on the MyCode creation page??
means i kinda created one. but dunno what to type in to use it
like for bold we do
[b]fsdfsd[/b]
If you want to create your own codes, you'll probably need to read up on how PCRE works.

Alternatively, you can base your code off the example (if you can figure it out) - whilst this may work, there is a slight security risk involved.
hey guys anyone can tell me how to get this done

like i am making a new mycode and its based on the codeblock code
just needed an image above the box(which is complete) but how to get the word Links instead of the word code

eg

^^^i want to get links here instead of code
can anyone provide me the html needed
Regular Expression:

\[links\](.*?)\[/links\]

Replacement:

New replacement below..

Remember to just change the hex color values to fit your needs...
Currently, there is a small gap underneath Links: but it's no big deal.. you won't even notice it. I'll give you the fix when I figure out what to do with it.
Actually, here is a better replacement.. it will show perfectly. Just remove font-family: Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace; if you'd rather keep the regular font for the text that goes below "Links:"

<table width="100%" style="background: #333333; border: 1px solid #686868;" cellpadding="4"><tr><td width="100%"><table width="100%" style="padding: 5px 0px 0px 0px;"><tr><td width="100%" style="border-bottom: 1px solid #686868; color: #d8d8d8"><strong>Links:</strong></td></tr><tr><td width="100%" style="font-family: Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace; padding: 5px 0px 0px 0px;">$1</td></tr></table></td></tr></table>

[Image: linksscreeny.png]
works fine for me thanks