MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Sql Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i got this from changing default avature images from gif to jpg
[attachment=12970]
What default avatar, where were you changing it??
[attachment=12977]

iwas only changing the picture when it chooses the default i was putting a png not jpg and the original is giff
i need to know what to do to fix this error, it is now offline cause i do not want to show my memebers that error ..
is there someone who knows more on sql on here ?
[attachment=12978]
As I said in the PM, this looks like a host issue, and trying to bump threads doesn't do anything at all as, as you can see, they just get merged.
my server company was the problem to all this

so the question would be where would i go to get a back up for the users at least who already registered ?
mysql crasses so i can not get into mysql threw phpmyadmin but it is there in the apps folder of the server .. Dodgy
You can download a backup either via the MyBB ACP or download/export the tables in phpMyAdmin.
ok i found a good back up only on feb 22 2009 Sad all the back ups since were lost cause of my server company
-------------
ok i have 3 sql tables coruupted um what do i do Huh
Repair them
Via phpmyadmin
In what way are they corrupted?? What does it say??
ok i do not backup threw Mybb, my way of backing up is rarring the complete thing and when there is interuption when raring or server laggs it sorta screws up the rest if rarring
i called my server company and it was a hard drive ( ray ) disk error since feb 24 and thats why i lost everything Sad

thanks guys for all your help so it aint the cause of mybb or sql it is my server company hard drive that caused this error, cause there disk has malfunctioned and i discouvered this by going threw the event viewer and thats where i saw errors since feb 24th 2009 and thats the reason of the errors cause nothing was getting saved at all since feb 24
so basically i had to tell them it was there end and did not even get an appology and they said they will have a look at this tomorrow and they said they probally will have the change the hard drive if its serious and i mentioned to them that this is not the first time i lost things Sad

i am upset, and I hope this doesnt happen to anyone else