MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hide mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how can i add hide mod on my bulletinboard??.
Is this like a spoiler tag? It'll hide text that's between this tag?
If so then none of the main plugin developers (ones with 5+ plugins) will make it. If you need reasons why that you should search the forums for "spoiler code tag".
Although hamor's plugin might be able to do it.

EDIT: If it's not the spoiler tag then I think we need more information.
nitemare made a spoiler tag plugin for PR2
decswxaqz Wrote:Is this like a spoiler tag? It'll hide text that's between this tag?
If so then none of the main plugin developers (ones with 5+ plugins) will make it. If you need reasons why that you should search the forums for "spoiler code tag".
Although hamor's plugin might be able to do it.

EDIT: If it's not the spoiler tag then I think we need more information.

You mean the spoiler tag available right here?

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=4188

It doesn't actually hide anything from a bot since the text is still there. It's just makes the text color match the background color so you can't see it without highlighting.
hmm thanks.. Big Grin
Can anyone make this hide tag? What it does is hide the text in between the tags ([hide] [/hide]) until a member replies to the thread. So you can even see what is there until you reply. I would like this if it can be done. Smile
No, the spoiler hack isn't what he's talking about. He's talking about the hide hack, which allows the topic starter to use [hide] Content here [/hide] and no other member can view it until they reply to the topic.
johkalhaups Wrote:Can anyone make this hide tag? What it does is hide the text in between the tags ([hide] [/hide]) until a member replies to the thread. So you can even see what is there until you reply. I would like this if it can be done. Smile
It's already been done... Just some minor bugs that needs to be taken care of. Wink
Cool. Thanks! Smile
Pages: 1 2