MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: One moderator on multiple forums!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to search option i found out how to add one user to one forum for moderation but it seems i can't add him to another one because he is already moderator of one forum/subforum.Can some1 help me?

P.S I am from Serbia and Montenegro and i am good with English so i would like to propose translation of MyBB to serbian.I also have some friends that can help me...?
If you go to the Admin CP > Forum Management > Manage Forums and click the Subforums/Moderators button of the forum you wish to add a moderator to, you should be able to click New Moderator and assign a member to that forum as a moderator. This should also work for members who already moderate other forums. If this doesn't work, could you be more precise, e.g. give the exact error?

I sent you a personal message regarding the translating into Serbian.
The exact message is:

MyBB Message
The user is already a moderator of the forum.

Are you sure you are adding a member as moderator to a forum he is not already a moderator of?
Thanks!That works.
I am also from Serbia. I would like to help you in translation to serbian (cyrillic UTF8).

Also, I have question. I use version 1.2.1 and unable to do version check in admin panel, so can't update it. What should I do?

Thanks,
Vojislav

diablo_ Wrote:Thanks to search option i found out how to add one user to one forum for moderation but it seems i can't add him to another one because he is already moderator of one forum/subforum.Can some1 help me?

P.S I am from Serbia and Montenegro and i am good with English so i would like to propose translation of MyBB to serbian.I also have some friends that can help me...?