MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: a Simple Layout question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I set the board so that it fits the entire page... I changed the container to 100% but there is still a gap around edge of the board..
A URL might be of use.
http://www.rollercoasterunderground.com/Forums

I would have put that but I figured it was just such a simple question and something I'm missing. I'm not very good with stylesheets and such...

I just want the board to take up the whole page so that when I put a header graphic at the top.. and it looks nice with no gaps around it... Hard to explain but basically.. what I wanna do is make my forums look like the index page looks right now as far as the header being there.. with my logo and colors and menu bar at the top and the board under it.
Sorry about the DOuble Post.. I figured out to get rid of the gaps.. it was a margin setting.. once I set that in Body it fixed it.. Almost how I want it now... one more question...

Is it possible to Center the #Content

I like it how it is now with everything 100% but It would be great if I could set #content centered at like 95%
It should already be centered - all you have to do is alter the #content class to state "width: 95%;", and it should work...