MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Fast Reputation Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Could the option be included to give more than one reputation to a single post?

Sometimes I really like a post made at my board and I want to give multiple reps to it.
But I do not want to always be adding more than one rep to posts.
Vinci, have no idea what may cause the problem Sad
Stooj, don't see the sence in this, but this can be done (later).
Installed and Succesful, Great work irspider ! Smile
iarspider i have installed your mod successfully!
Great mod, thx Smile
(2009-03-18, 04:23 PM)Giangy94 Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 't Like This Post" image','1','63')' at line 3
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settings (name,optionscode,value,title,disporder,gid) VALUES ('fastrep_negimg','text','./images/icons/thumbsdown.gif','"I Don't Like This Post" image','1','63')

This plugin doesn't work for me, with the new release of mybb (1.4.5).

i got this error.

i have seen that this error is for new posts (since the upgrade of mybb). i precise that a have modified the reputation.php (wich is modified by the upgrade).

thx (and sorry foy my english, wich isn't perfect, i think ^^)
the thumbs up/thumbs down thing's arn't clickable?
is that normal...?
(2009-04-22, 12:14 AM)Patouf Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-18, 04:23 PM)Giangy94 Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 't Like This Post" image','1','63')' at line 3
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settings (name,optionscode,value,title,disporder,gid) VALUES ('fastrep_negimg','text','./images/icons/thumbsdown.gif','"I Don't Like This Post" image','1','63')

This plugin doesn't work for me, with the new release of mybb (1.4.5).

i got this error.

i have seen that this error is for new posts (since the upgrade of mybb). i precise that a have modified the reputation.php (wich is modified by the upgrade).

thx (and sorry foy my english, wich isn't perfect, i think ^^)

up ^^
Sorry for not responding earlier...

silabgarza, what do you mean under "not clickable"? The are NOT hyperlinks, just regular images with a bit of JavaScript magic

Patouf, it looks like you are using an old version of this plugin. This was fixed some time ago. Try reinstalling the plugin using vsersion 1.3b (see 1st post).
(2009-04-27, 01:56 AM)iarspider Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for not responding earlier...

silabgarza, what do you mean under "not clickable"? The are NOT hyperlinks, just regular images with a bit of JavaScript magic

Patouf, it looks like you are using an old version of this plugin. This was fixed some time ago. Try reinstalling the plugin using vsersion 1.3b (see 1st post).
i already have the last version :-(

i have seen the tgis error appears sometimes, not for all the posts (curiously) ?!
for example in this post => http://www.tutos-gameserver.fr/mybb/thread-301.html

the pluggin doesn't work, and i have this error for all the posts.
i have found the solution !

thread titles with " ' " like "hello i'm patouf" generate a mysql error.

can you fix it ?

thx alot !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13