MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Fast Reputation Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I have been waiting for something like this, and I didn't see this thread. Great Job and Thanks!
(2009-03-29, 08:21 PM)Vinci Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
I have got some problem with plugin activation. I can't enter to plugins menu in ACP after I uploaded files from package. When I delete fastrep.php from \inc\plugins it works.

(2009-03-31, 03:16 PM)Vinci Wrote: [ -> ]No, any error message. Simply only header "Plugins" load and below blank page.

(2009-04-02, 01:29 AM)iarspider Wrote: [ -> ]Vinci, have no idea what may cause the problem Sad
Stooj, don't see the sence in this, but this can be done (later).

same problem with my forum.
MyBB prevent displaying plugins list..
just stop displaying before first plugins list Smile

(2009-04-03, 10:01 PM)Vinci Wrote: [ -> ]iarspider i have installed your mod successfully!
Great mod, thx Smile

How you solve? Smile
(2009-04-27, 03:42 PM)Patouf Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-27, 01:56 AM)iarspider Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for not responding earlier...

silabgarza, what do you mean under "not clickable"? The are NOT hyperlinks, just regular images with a bit of JavaScript magic

Patouf, it looks like you are using an old version of this plugin. This was fixed some time ago. Try reinstalling the plugin using vsersion 1.3b (see 1st post).
i already have the last version :-(

i have seen the tgis error appears sometimes, not for all the posts (curiously) ?!
for example in this post => http://www.tutos-gameserver.fr/mybb/thread-301.html

the pluggin doesn't work, and i have this error for all the posts.

up =)
wow thats great! i love it Smile
Well done and great work! Big Grin
on the fast reputation settings where you can change the gifs of the thumbs

the 3rd option w/c has 5 what is that for
OMG! is awesome ^^ thanks a lot Toungue
I just installed this plugin. I love it. Thanks.
It's a great plugin! Just one question: When I click once on a "+" or "-" button it gives/takes 2 points in stead of one. Is that normal or do I have to change something (where)?

Ger
in the plugin menu:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare read_entries() in /data/apache/users/xxx/xxx/www/forum/inc/plugins/fastrep.php on line 452
(2009-05-11, 02:46 PM)wageral Wrote: [ -> ]It's a great plugin! Just one question: When I click once on a "+" or "-" button it gives/takes 2 points in stead of one. Is that normal or do I have to change something (where)?

Ger

Yes it's normal.
also u can change it. ( group permissions >> max. rep. settings )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13