MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Fast Reputation Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
is this working with 1.4.12?

edit- it does work, but when viewing the reputation you see a broken url to the useful message..how do we fix this?

anyway to make it so a user will get an error message if they try to give a thumbs up/down more than once in a post? also..how can we go about disabling the thumbs up/down from our own posts?
Shemo, the "broken" URL means that you need to edit one of the core files (see 1st post, I think I mentioned it) so that BBCodes are parsed in list of reputation votes

The self-voting and double-voting (except changing the vote from "good!" to "bad!" and vice versa) is already blocked inside the script (though no error message is displayed).

Building postbit on the per-post basis requires a major rewrite of the plugin.
(2010-04-15, 07:07 AM)iarspider Wrote: [ -> ]Shemo, the "broken" URL means that you need to edit one of the core files (see 1st post, I think I mentioned it) so that BBCodes are parsed in list of reputation votes

The self-voting and double-voting (except changing the vote from "good!" to "bad!" and vice versa) is already blocked inside the script (though no error message is displayed).

Building postbit on the per-post basis requires a major rewrite of the plugin.

totally missed that..very nice plugin man...got a better color thumbs up/down for darker themes?

also....is there a way to edit how much reputation it gives for thumbs up/down for the plugin specifically?

or is it possible already?

I'm looking at the settings in the admincp and see this:
[attachment=17913]

1 other question.......if someone gives thumbs down, can we change it from saying useful post to tasteless?
Shemo: if I remember correctly, "5" is the maximal number of votes to be displayed (all other votes will be hidden until user clicks '...'). The icons are not theme-sensitive (have no idea how to detect active theme).

The amount of reputation given/taken is based on (primary) user group, see AdminCP -> Users and Groups -> (Edit group) -> Users and Permissions -> Reputation system -> Points to Award/Take Away

albatros: deactivate the plugin, comment lines 213 and 214 in fastrep_activate:
fastrep_find_replace_templatesets_re("postbit" ......
fastrep_find_replace_templatesets_re("postbit_classic" ......

P.S. I'm planning to release a bugfix for "stuck" spinner when doing multiple votes on page.
I am having some trouble activating it in the ACP, could anyone help me?
Type: 2
File: inc/plugins/spicefuse_shoutbox.php (Line no. 225)
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/inc/plugins/fastrep.php:413)

If I understand correctly that the cause is bad coding? I changed to UTF-8 without BOM (Notepad + +), however, continue MyBB sends this email: /

The file is original, does not modify anything.
Looks like a name conflict. Could you please gove me a link to "spicefuse_shoutbox" plugin?
I found a more functional for me, SB (MyShoutbox) but the problem still exists:
Type: 2
File: inc/plugins/myshoutbox.php (Line no. 2042)
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/inc/plugins/fastrep.php:408)

Link to the plugin: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/myshoutbox

Please help,
albatros
I can't reproduce this behavior.
will this be updated to 1.6
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13