MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Red, Red Wine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

With our new design launched, Audentio Design is proud to release Red Red Wine.

Download it here:
http://audentio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5695

Enjoy!
Screenshots/previews?
Sorry mate, updated.
No problemSmile Wow, I like it!Big Grin
I still think everything looks oversized. It's like the giant world from Super Mario Bros. 3. That, and the fonts on the New Topic buttons not being anti-aliased looks a bit odd, unless they're not images. All the fonts seem at odds with each other.
Yeah, the size of the New Thread(and probably New Reply) buttons seem a bit..awkward..
It didn't look right without it being large, tbh. The new button, not in the screen, is actually green. I find it looks better. I left it un-anti-aliased on purpose, I find it looks nicer.
I recommend at least removing the default icons for the Memberlist, Search, etc.. They look a bit out of place.. I think they look better without icons personally (which is why I don't use them there)
(2009-03-03, 09:45 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]It didn't look right without it being large, tbh. The new button, not in the screen, is actually green. I find it looks better. I left it un-anti-aliased on purpose, I find it looks nicer.

On the postbit buttons I can understand since its such a small font, but on the New Topic/Reply buttons? Most people use anti-aliasing even for standard text display now, so it's going to look a bit odd ...
(2009-03-03, 09:47 PM)atomicj Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend at least removing the default icons for the Memberlist, Search, etc.. They look a bit out of place.. I think they look better without icons personally (which is why I don't use them there)

I was going to add a matte to em, but it musta slipped my mind.
Pages: 1 2