MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Members Claim they Can't view topics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am 99% sure I set everything right for permissions. Only Mods can view topics it seems as I keep getting PM's from new members saying "I cannot view topics"
They are activated too.
PM me your URL and admin info and I will check it out.
I don't feel safe doing so.
Check the permissions for the forum and see if they have the permissions to view topics.
(2009-03-04, 01:30 AM)epicsolo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't feel safe doing so.

Well ... I can't really help then. :\
(2009-03-03, 11:46 PM)epicsolo Wrote: [ -> ]I am 99% sure I set everything right for permissions. Only Mods can view topics it seems as I keep getting PM's from new members saying "I cannot view topics"
They are activated too.
If you trust me and feel safe doing so, PM me an administrator username and password and I'll fix it.
I trust you you are official staff.

Use the same info I pmed you yesterday.

Sorry brad I just am careful bout stuff.
Do they have trouble in a specific forum, or all of them?
Fair enough, but I'd like to think I'm active enough here that people know I'm not here just to attack people's boards.
(2009-03-04, 01:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Fair enough, but I'd like to think I'm active enough here that people know I'm not here just to attack people's boards.
Yeah, but post's don't mean squat to some people. Hell, I've been denied details as well - so don't feel bad.Toungue
Pages: 1 2