MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP, User CP, Mod CP links disappeared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just realized that the links for the Admin CP, User Cp and Mod CP disappeared. I dont know when it happened. Where could they have went???
Just add them back to your theme via templates.
where would it go? It doesnt go on the same lines as the others. I dont know what is missing exactly? user cp, admin cp, moderator cp and I cant log out anywhere either.
Admin CP > Templates & Styles > Templates > THEME NAME > Header Templates. And what template(s) are you trying to put them back on? The reason I ask is because some themes put the links in different templates than others. If you want, PM me an admin username and password and I'll fix it for you..

Kind Regards.
Ok, cool Tom. I havent changed the theme though. They were up there earlier today. I have no idea what happened.

Check your PM in a minute

Thanks!
I actually noticed you had no welcomeblock when I was on your site the other day, thought it was intentional. Make sure {$welcomeblock} is in your header template.
What is missing is that whole line across the top that looks something like this:

user cp mod cp admin cp log out etc (or something like that)
Hmm... Care if I take a look at your templates?
Or are you done already?
Sure you can. Tom was checking them out last night but I guess he got caught up . I will pm you my info now.

Thanks!!!!
Ya, Tomm is a busy guy.. we're lucky to have him though. Smile
Pages: 1 2