MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All pages show blank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, all the pages in my forum is showing all blank pages. But my admin cp is working fine, i.e ,when i am directly going to
http://mydomain.com/admin/index.php

The error log in my cpanel shows :
 File does not exist:..................   /forum/inc/languages/d171fb4b5.html
File does not exist:..................  /forum/cache/themes/18e37cedb.html
File does not exist:.................. /forum/8ff17f438.html
File does not exist:.................. /forum/8f05762fe.html

I can't understand what these files are. please help.
Link to your forums, please? Also, do you have any plugins installed? Do you have SEF urls enabled? If you do, did you rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess?
Hi my forum url is http://strikelinks.com
I had posted here before. I have many plugins installed. All was working fine until today.
If u need, i can give you a test account to admin cp.
That would be helpful. Just PM me the details and I'll get to it ASAP.
Hi, my forum is still facing the same problem. I discovered just now that in the ACP , the General Configuration page is showing blank.
[Image: prob1.jpg]

maybe this is 1 of the problem.

Pls help.
It seems you've installed a bad plugin and it's messing everything up. What were the most recent ones you installed??
I don't think its a problem with the plugins. I deactivated all of them & then too the same problem
File does not exist:.................. /forum/inc/languages/d171fb4b5.html
File does not exist:.................. /forum/cache/themes/18e37cedb.html
File does not exist:.................. /forum/8ff17f438.html
File does not exist:.................. /forum/8f05762fe.html

These are not default. These aren't what the MyBB SEF URLs try and load. You have to have a plugin doing this, and the blank page in the ACP really only happens with a dodgy plugin. The file simply being in the plugins folder can do this, doesn't necessarily have to be active.
Ok so how to solve this??
Well, what were the most recent plugins you uploaded??
Pages: 1 2