MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Want to have some weird dreams?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been experimenting lately with my dreams.. I understand that the surrounding sounds have a really big impact on your dreams, so that's why I bring this up. I find that sleeping to Ambient music really sets the bar.. almost like you're in an altered state of mind, but especially when you're asleep.

Ambient has a small amount of variety but what it mainly consists of is sounds that almost make you think you're somewhere else. Some area really spacey sounds, some can be a faucet dripping, some may just be people talking really lightly, some might be a variety of tribal drums, some might just be the sound of trees blowing in the wind.. and it changes every so often so it's a bit random..

Anyway, just try it. The Ambient channel is on di.fm. Save the links if you go to.

Winamp
http://www.di.fm/mp3/ambient.pls

Windows Media Player
http://www.di.fm/wma/ambient.asx

When you go to sleep play the volume just loud enough so you can hear all of the effects clearly. It may take 2-3 different sleep sessions before you realize your dreams are actually being somewhat controlled by the music. I've been having some crazy dreams since starting this about a week ago. I can't explain them but I do notice I always wake up feeling really good now.

Just try it.. leave your results. It's just for fun. Toungue
the other night i had a dream kanye west paid me $5000 to have sex with a friend of mine inside one of those inflatable bouncy castles

also he drew his talent from a castle in the middle of a lake that had a giant sword in it

at the end of my dream he jumped out of a helicopter

in summary, i don't need your help to have weird dreams!
haha..
One thing I didn't mention was that sometimes the sounds can get really intense.. even when you're awake lol
Quote:Want to have some wierd dreams?

A few dozen Absinthe and Jagermeister's seem to be enough... Toungue
I already have weird dreams. 0.o; Like you have no idea.
Haha.. We already discussed this..
I don't need help having weird dreamsToungue lol
Man.. I was under the impression you people were normal. Toungue
I don't really remember my dreams for the most part so not really sure.

However I remember a dream of shooting Barney and all the other weird characters on the show Toungue.
The thing is this.. when you're asleep, but you're slightly aware of what is going on around you, such as sounds, people talking, you dreams tend to revolve around that stuff...

So, being that this music is playing just loud enough for you to hear it clearly, but not so loud you can't sleep, it'll sometimes awake you just enough to where you begin visualizing these effects in your dreams very vividly, and you will be more apt to remember them also, being that you'll be a little conscious, but not necessary awake.

Tough to explain haha..
Pages: 1 2