MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need some help to get my site/forum dialed in among other things...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Some of you are familiar with my site. If you are not, please refer to the link in my signature.

First of all, I am looking for some people (or just one person) that have time on their hands to get my site/forum dialed in. My biggest priority is to increase membership which is proving to be difficult. Some guidance would be appreciated.

I developed the site itself using Dreamweaver and Photoshop, so it would be great if you have experience with these apps. I plan to do another beta as I mentioned in another thread, so perhaps you can help me with a mock-up.

Additionally, it would be great if you have experience living/working in Asia/ SE Asia and/or are familiar with sites that focus on this region.

I seriously believe it has a lot of potential but needs to be revamped for greater appeal. Ideally, I am looking for someone who is sincerely interested in this type of site/forum and would be interested in becoming a partner (second in command of the site).

I will greatly appreciate your help. Feel free to PM me if you are seriously interested.Smile
I suggest finding some other Asian forums that allow signature links and then being active on their forum with an obvious link to your forum displaying on your signature. Also check out forums like www.theadminzone.com and www.adminfusion.com and other admin forums and see if you can find people willing to complete post exchanges with you.

Another important thing is an active forum, make sure there are new posts (as many as possible) a day, even if your the only one posting them. My admin forum below is not even a half a year old and I already have over 5,000 posts and near 100 members. Active! Active! Active! Smile

Good luck
(2009-03-06, 03:57 PM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest finding some other Asian forums that allow signature links and then being active on their forum with an obvious link to your forum displaying on your signature. Also check out forums like www.theadminzone.com and www.adminfusion.com and other admin forums and see if you can find people willing to complete post exchanges with you.

Another important thing is an active forum, make sure there are new posts (as many as possible) a day, even if your the only one posting them. My admin forum below is not even a half a year old and I already have over 5,000 posts and near 100 members. Active! Active! Active! Smile

Good luck

Thanks Shawn. Actually, I been a member of other similar forums for awhile which inspired me to start my own. I do include my URL in my signatures.

I will apply your suggestions.

Thanks
I am wondering if anyone wants to volunteer to redo my site to make it look more appealing? It was developed in Dreamweaver and Photoshop CS3. The URL is in my signature below. Basically looking for someone to work with what I already have.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks.
Hey- If you're still interested go to theadminzone and join the Launch Team. I'm doing it right now so I can get my site in there. Smile
(2009-04-02, 03:20 AM)ahero4heor Wrote: [ -> ]Hey- If you're still interested go to theadminzone and join the Launch Team. I'm doing it right now so I can get my site in there. Smile

Do you need to qualify for that?