MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem - SubForums In Columns plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I seem to be seeing this on my page after installing this plugin (SubForums In Columns), how do I remove this please or stop this from coming up each time a user enters a sub-forum?
(check screen shot please)

It really looks bad when it happens.
Thanks

[attachment=13009]
I think their is alot of problems with that plugin, looks like a bug in the plugin or you edited something.
I figured there might be a few bugs in this plugin, there is no support on the owners forum either Sad.

I didn't edit anything in the plugin, so i don't know what happened Huh. I do have quite a few plugins installed on my forum so it might be that or the theme that i am using.

I tryed de-activating the plugin and my theme goes crazy; all mis-aligned, centred.
Just madness really.

Do you know where i could edit this, or disable the 'user browsing' message altogether? (as shown in screenshot)
Idk, what you could edit, i never made the plugin so i can't tell you that, but the plugin needs to be updated intill then, you wont be able to use it, intill it gets an update.
Quote:you wont be able to use it, intill it gets an update.
Lol, am already using it Confused.

I did the below but:
Quote:I tryed de-activating the plugin and my theme goes crazy; all mis-aligned, centred.
Just madness really.

So i have to leave it on.
I know your using it, but it's still is not updated, your using it, when it has all kinds of bugs. and thats another bug, if you can't even deactivate it.
Hopefully someone will take over this plugin so that i feel happy again.
I would re-install my forum, but i now have over 20 members since i opened it in Feb 2009.
So that isn't an option for me.
You don't need to reinstall your forum, try deactivating it and deleteing it from your inc/plugins folder and all of the files that came with it.
It also requires core file edits whcih I personally don't like in plugins.