MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pluggins not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have changed my forum's skin recently.Well.. the skin is working perfectly,but the problem is.. the pluggins(myps and referral pluggin) which was working perfectly with the old skin is not working with the new skin. The pluggin files are there in host and these pluggins work with the old skin too..
I actually wanted to solve this out in such a way that the points which the members had should not get deleted.
Please give me a solution to make the pluggins work with new skin in such a way that the points wont get deleted Smile

Also,I wanted to know whether its possible to reduce the forum's text size.

Please do give me a good reply..

Forum link: www.moneytalkclub.org
Try to deactivated the plugin and activated them again.. This problem happened when you are change new theme.. Big Grin
Only deactivate if you are ready to lose all the points.
Quote:Turn it off in the settings, save, and turn it on again. It should come back and you won't lose the points.
So tell me?? what i should do to fix this problem Sad
Quote:Turn it off in the settings, save, and turn it on again. It should come back and you won't lose the points.
MYPS - Deactivate and then activate, not sure if you'll lose the points or not.
Refferal - Same as above.

When you do this, it edits all the templates you have installed.
(2009-03-06, 08:16 AM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]MYPS - Deactivate and then activate, not sure if you'll lose the points or not.
Refferal - Same as above.

When you do this, it edits all the templates you have installed.
If you deactivate the MYPS plugin i am 99% sure you will lose all the points. Wait... Make a backup and deactivate it then reactivate it and recount MYPS in the "Tools & Maintence" Page.
Doesn't really matter if you lose the points as you cna just recount but turning it off in the settings and then on again will make the template changes (somehow) and keep the points.
where is the myps recount option?

Well.. actually i solved it ! i edited postbit template .
now the problem is ... myps points are not shown in profile... which template to be edited?
I have deactivated and reactived... but it dint work

Hmm.. as someone told i edited the post bit template and now its working.But its not perfectly aligned. To see it : go to http://moneytalkclub.org/request-1st-pay...ml#pid1336 and there u can see 5 columns right? and out of that.. u can see the 2nd one right? Now u can see that its not perfectly aligned right? how do i make it perfect?

and one more thing i wanna know is.... which template i should edit to show myps in profile?