MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i cant add forum or categery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i try to add forum in forum manage but when i go to see in my forum not added

any solution ?
Ensure you've set the right permissions for the category, and that the forum is attached to a parent category. 99% of these cases are the user not setting permissions correctly...
(2009-03-06, 12:07 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Ensure you've set the right permissions for the category, and that the forum is attached to a parent category. 99% of these cases are the user not setting permissions correctly...

when i add new forum i have this problem

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the www.gsmkosova.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer
[Wiki: Help:Mod_security] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

Would have been great if you had said that before... Rolleyes Toungue
OK guys, he's asked for my help, and I can say up to this point that here's the issue:

When you try making a new forum, everything works fine. But when you press 'Submit', you get sent to a blank page and the forum isn't made.
Make sure the files are all uploaded, and if they are, I'd bet it's a host issue.