MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: To many OS threads?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But as long as they are in the Chit-Chat section they're ok right? It's not like anybody cares that people post duplicate threads or anything. Rolleyes
Not really.. There is limits in the chit-chat section. And tbh, it's not about people caring - it's about the fact that just because none of the users care, doesn't mean it doesn't get annoying to see them all..
Quote:To many OS threads?
Nope, need moar threads.

please don't move them to testing & trashing...

...but if you do, rename the title of mine to reflect the change, thanks.
I'm more annoyed than anybody else here. It's the fact that the staff go through the trouble to change their names to appear more professional but at the same time they allow useless threads to run rampant on the forum which are countering any attempts to appear as a professional forum. [/vent]
(2009-03-07, 08:01 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm more annoyed than anybody else here.
Sad
(2009-03-07, 08:01 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]It's the fact that the staff go through the trouble to change their names to appear more professional
Fact or an excuse?
(2009-03-07, 08:01 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]but at the same time they allow useless threads to run rampant on the forum
I think they're very useful!
Useless threads are typically ones promoting elongation of a certain male body part, or advertising not too licit drugs.
(2009-03-07, 08:01 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]which are countering any attempts to appear as a professional forum.
Looks pro to me!
OH god i posted a topic and how every one doing it... i started a plague. :s
(2009-03-07, 08:42 AM)ChrisR Wrote: [ -> ]OH god i posted a topic and how every one doing it... i started a plague. :s
Are you proud?
(2009-03-07, 08:51 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-07, 08:42 AM)ChrisR Wrote: [ -> ]OH god i posted a topic and how every one doing it... i started a plague. :s
Are you proud?

Well you could say but i hope it does not become beyond a joke.
no, not enough, make more
Too many.
Stop, please. Smile