MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board Statistics don't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello on Board

I am running MyBB Version 1.4.4

"The most users online at one time was 3 on 10.02.2009 at 17:52" That's not true, by the moment there are about 5 users looking for one thread but nothing is changing. The Board Statistics stays on "The most users online at one time was 3 on 10.02.2009 at 17:52" ... it won't change.

What can I do, please?
Is that all that's not working? Try CTRL+F5'ing.
Yes, everything else seems to be working, but CTRL+F5 doesn't help too.
Please have a look yourself: link

I was asking one month ago on a German Support Forum for the same problem. My Board Statistics don't work.
The WOL doesn't even show to guests, we don't have permission to view it, so I'm not sure what you're expecting us to be able to do. If we can't check if it's right or not, isn't much we can tell you.
(2009-03-07, 10:05 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]The WOL doesn't even show to guests, we don't have permission to view it, so I'm not sure what you're expecting us to be able to do. If we can't check if it's right or not, isn't much we can tell you.
Hello Matt, hello Tom

what does "WOL" mean? The Board Statistics can be seen by everybody, even by guests, I am there as well as a registered user and a guest.

[Image: boardstatistic.jpg]

Let me know if you need a password, then I am going to use your PM Box.
Thanks for your attention.
WOL = Who's Online List. And my point was that if we're going to test this we'll need to see that list, and if we have to be logged in to see it, a test account will be needed.
(2009-03-07, 04:16 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]a test account will be needed.
Thanks, you have got a private message.
The Board Statistic has changed now for the first time since February. Could you please have a look to Thread View cause I am wondering why the 'Views' don't change too? There are a lot of visitors reading the thread on this Forum but only some views are counted? Any advice, please?
(2009-03-07, 04:16 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]a test account will be needed.
Thanks, you have got a private message.
The Board Statistic has changed now for the first time since February.

Could you please have a look to Thread View cause I am wondering why the 'Views' don't change too? There are a lot of visitors reading the thread on this Forum but only some views are counted? Any advice, please?
Ok, the most users online thing is a cached number - to get it to show the true amount, you have to go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > Stats > and rebuild it. This should rebuild itself every so often, if the number is to be updated. I think that if the number is the same, the date won't update - so if on January 1st there were 10 users online, and then there were 10 today, it would show January 1st as the date.
(2009-03-07, 08:53 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, the most users online thing is a cached number - to get it to show the true amount, you have to go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > Stats > and rebuild it. This should rebuild itself every so often, if the number is to be updated. I think that if the number is the same, the date won't update - so if on January 1st there were 10 users online, and then there were 10 today, it would show January 1st as the date.
Thanks a lot, Matt, it seems to work now. It changed today for the first time since February. I tried this before I came to ask you for help: ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > Stats > and rebuild it / It didn't help. But now this problem seems to be solved. Now I still have another problem, and I opened a new thread, because I thought that no one is reading here anymore, sorry. Thanks a lot for your help, Matt !