MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A question on importing MySQL back up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Error

SQL-query :

/*!40103 SET TIME_ZONE=@OLD_TIME_ZONE */

MySQL said:

Table 'time_zone_name' was not locked with LOCK TABLES

--

What does that mean? And what should I do about it? =S
I think you'll have to ask the host about that.... is that with a 1.2 backup??
Yeah, it's backup for 1.2.1.

The table stops importing just after mybb_events
Hello? There must be a way to bypass this error??? Am I the only one that ever got this error? Does this has to do anything with daylight savings?

This is the part where it the importing process stopped in the script:

Quote:/*!40103 SET @OLD_TIME_ZONE=@@TIME_ZONE */;
/*!40103 SET TIME_ZONE='+00:00' */;
/*!40014 SET @OLD_UNIQUE_CHECKS=@@UNIQUE_CHECKS, UNIQUE_CHECKS=0 */;
/
Maybe the backup is corrupt?
Delete that. It won't negatively effect it.
When restoring back up, am I supposed to re-install the forum first? Or can I restore from blank? (like empty database)

I deleted these queries and restored the backup after re-installing the forum. All the posts, themes and other things were missing. Only things like attachments and forum stats are restored. What am I doing wrong? Confused

my forum: http://www.loviano.ca/community
my backup: http://www.loviano.ca/community/inc/d60471547.sql (i replaced my password with "password" in the top part)

I really don't know what went wrong.
Doesn't matter really. If you have ./inc/config.php already setup, containing your database details, you can just import it. if config.php is blank, you can install fresh, drop the tables, and import tha backup, just to get config.php to be written to automatically.
I tried again downloading the old backup from phpMyAdmin. It simply won't import my user datas, along with some other datas! Confused Like the data is right there when I browse the old forum, but when I export the SQL file and import it to the new forum, it just disappears.

[edit]

I just tried importing mybb_user separately, and the user data is finally here. This is really puzzling
Maybe the request timed out or somthing then... glad it's working now anyway.