MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Opinions on integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there, I've been working on making the forum look part of this site for a while now and I'd like any opinions (good or bad) on how it looks.

Just a note though, the site isn't actually operational yet (although it mostly works), I'm still doing a lot of work on the backend.

Homepage
Forum Index

Still have to do the New Thread, New Reply etc buttons, and figure out the dual login/logout, but otherwise it should be good.

Any aspects where I can improve?

Thanks Angel
It looks great! Good job. Smile
Yep i like it. Nice work. Intergrated well.
Great Job! That's a good integration!
That header is just sexy. Great job!
In case you're a perfectionist, I spotted a minor positioning difference between the homepage and the integrated forum of the "Recover Password ยท Signup" part.

Cheers Smile
Thanks for the feedback everyone

hamster, are you sure it isn't because of the scrollbar on the forum? Mine sort of looked like it moved but it was the entire page really.
Very good job!Smile
It looks pretty good, nice job.
(2009-03-09, 08:55 PM)resig Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the feedback everyone

hamster, are you sure it isn't because of the scrollbar on the forum? Mine sort of looked like it moved but it was the entire page really.

I took a closer look and it should be the line-height that's causing the slight difference in text positionings. You might want to check the CSS Wink
Pages: 1 2