MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where to change postbit_multiquote_on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for where this is. the On version isn't in the obvious template. Need to change it from gif to png
I believe it is in ./jscripts/thread.js
(2009-03-08, 10:32 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I believe it is in ./jscripts/thread.js

Guess I will be waiting till I'm ready to roll my new theme out to do this.
Line 19, 52, 57, 138:

element.src = element.src.replace("postbit_multiquote.gif", "postbit_multiquote_on.gif");

change to:

element.src = element.src.replace("postbit_multiquote.png", "postbit_multiquote_on.png");

[attachment=13029]

That should do it.
Thanks. Smile Guess a search and replace all will do it as well. My current theme is .gif, but my new one will be .png, so I'll have to do it then/
You could always upload the file as .png ad rename it to .gif and delete the old one. Much easier, I find.
(2009-03-08, 10:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Smile Guess a search and replace all will do it as well. My current theme is .gif, but my new one will be .png, so I'll have to do it then/

Why not do it in .gif format?
(2009-03-08, 07:34 PM)skywalker2208 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-08, 10:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Smile Guess a search and replace all will do it as well. My current theme is .gif, but my new one will be .png, so I'll have to do it then/

Why not do it in .gif format?

because png is better in every possible way and i don't like renaming png to gif
But don't forget people using IE won't use it...
Well whatever floats your boat. I cba to change all the template file extensions. As for my own site, I code for modern-day browsers (FF3). It's a small enough site where browser compatibility isn't a huge issue.
Pages: 1 2