MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SMF2 theme a nice one !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Agreed adbrad, Smf is just terrible. The theme makes me want to puke, as well as their Admincp.
(2010-12-03, 01:13 PM)SnowStar Wrote: [ -> ]SMF does not need use of FTP for everyday plug-ins, but MyBB does.

Although a nice feature I don't know this could be considered a setback since most people don't install a new plugin on a regular basis (I don't usually).
(2010-12-04, 07:00 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Although a nice feature I don't know this could be considered a setback since most people don't install a new plugin on a regular basis (I don't usually).

Agreed i only install plugins one as and when i need the feture or if a updated version is released.
that is nasty looking :o
They are on RC for quite some time now. But as a forum, they are growing strong. "2,723,634 Posts in 341,889 Topics by 240,869 Members" as of writing this. Impressive.

Is there any dev model that MyBB folks like about them? I am not familiar with the design process.
The Admin Control Panel of SMF is terrible. Looks... Just absolutely disgusting.
Woha, mega bump... I think everyones thoughts on the SMF theme were already well established before this thread was resurrected so I'm going to close it to save another 5 pages of people saying how much SMF sucks Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5