MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello
One of my members has contacted me about error when trying to log in. After that I tried to log in with his username and password to see where is the problem. And this is the error I got:

Quote:Please fill out the image verification code to continue the login process. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.

The problem is, there is no image at all when someone wants to log in. So if someone has an idea why is this showing up please help Smile

When I'm using my own user name everything works fine. For the rest of the users it works fine too, no complaints except this one.
Thanx buddy for directions, I'll search for the solution now Wink
Directions are simple. Just override the member.php file. I just had the same problem and changed it then tested and all is good now.
Scarey really. This must have been a problem on my forum for months.
Perhaps this is where some of my old members have gone lol. Smile Sad Sad
Please explain what do you mean by override?
Override/overwrite.
Again, sorry for possibly a dumb question, but overwrite with what?
The file in the link I gave before... overwrite the current member.php with the one in that thread....
I've done that, cleared the cache too, but it's still the same. What now?
So it's still asking to type the CAPTCHA when there isn't any?? It's worked for everyone else... Confused
Pages: 1 2